- Publisher: UBICUOBITS SOLUCIONES MOVILES SA DE CV
- Genre: Education
- Released: 9 Dec, 2009
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionENJOY BY DECORATING VIRTUALLY THE REALITY
Physically it is impossible to see a Piñata everywhere, but thanks to iFotoPiñata and to its integration with the iPhone Camera it is possible. Now through your iPhone you can see a swinging Piñata over the image that comes from the camera.
MANIPULATE THE PIÑATA AND DECORE BRIGHT AND COLORFUL YOUR PHOTOS
iFotoPiñata has controls that allow you to manipulate the Piñata, you can change its position (by dragging a finger over the rope), rotate it, scale it and change its texture (15 colorful textures). This will allow you to adapt the Piñata to any of your Photos from the Photo Library or from the Camera.
BREAK IT AND LEARN WITH THE POPULAR WISDOM
iFotoPiñata will be useful beyond christmas, with more than 200 sayings/proverbs, it can be a good daily adviser. Just break the Piñata and consider the saying of the day.
ENJOY WITH THE TRADITIONAL MUSIC OF THE PIÑATA
iFotoPiñata has the traditional music of the Piñata, like: Dale, Dale, Dale ; Ándale Juana, moreover it has christmas music like Blanca Navidad (White Christmas)
THE PIÑATA SWINGS TO THE RHYTM OF THE iPhone / iPod Touch
By tilting/moving the iPhone you can watch the Piñata swinging, you put the rhythm.
CHANGE THE BACKGROUND AND ENJOY WATCHING THE PIÑATA SWINGING IN DIFFERENT PLACES
Have you ever imagine how it will look a Piñata in Rome, Germany, Acapulco. Well, with iFotoPiñata you have different backgrounds from different parts of the world so you can see how it will look in those places.
- It works for iPhone/iPod Touch with iPhone OS 3.1
- It allows you to decorate photos from you Photo Library with a Piñata
- The camera functionality only works for iPhone
- It has 15 textures to the Piñata
- It has more than 200 sayings/proverbs
- It has music, different version of the following songs: Dale, dale,dale ; Andale Juana ; Blanca Navidad
- The Piñata is 3D modeled using OpenGL it uses the accelerometer to simulate the swinging movement
- It has controls to manipulate the Piñata: scale and rotation
- It has 20 background images
- It stores the preferences state