aMatch Vitamin C - Matching Pairs
- Publisher: Vivid Planet Software
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 16 Jan, 2010
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionaMatch Vitamin C is a funny game to improve your memory, concentration and cognitive skills.
- Improve your short-term memory skills by matching pairs of fruits!
- Use it to learn the name of fruits with your children
- No time limits, stressless play for kids (and adults, too)
- The game is designed for a quick game, perfect for iPhone or iPod touch.
- aMatch Vitamin C is fun for all ages
- Save highscores for multiple players. Play against your family members!
- 3 difficulty levels. Mismatched pairs change their positions in higher levels.
- The innovative scoring system combines time and the number of mismatches you make on every single item.
Improve your memory with this fun and entertaining matching game.
aMatch Vitamin C trains the brains of both adults and children.
Some tactics for improving your matching game skills:
- Play linear, not random, e.g. start on the top left and proceed tile by tile
- Try to memorize sequential tiles with short stories ("The ananas and the banana eat an apple daily.")
- If you are sure about two matching tiles, play them to clean up the board
- If you know no matching tiles, advance to the next tiles
Challenge yourself by finding all the matching pairs!
We are commited to provide fun applications and educational games for children and adults.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com