- App Store Info
DescriptionLooking for something unusual, unique, fun and a little silly? Type text and flip it upside down. Send email and messages to friends with upside down text.
˙ʇxəʇ uʍop əpısdn ɥʇıʍ spuəıɹɟ oʇ SWS puɐ |ıɐɯə puəS ˙uʍop əpısdn ʇı dı|ɟ puɐ ʇxəʇ ədʎ⊥ ¿ʎ||ıs ə|ʇʇı| ɐ puɐ unɟ ‘ənbıun ‘|ɐnsnun ɓuıɥʇəɯos ɹoɟ ɓuıʞoo⅂
Just enter text and watch it flip. One click access to send an email or send a message. Shake to clear entry for the next message.
"uʍop əpısdn" has options that go beyond simple flipping apps:
1) Choose to convert all to lowercase (tends to produce more readable text).
2) Paste text directly on startup - no waiting to get something you copied from an email converted to upside down.
3) Handles phone number links in SMS, so that people can click on links and still make the correct call.
4) Windows friendly option - some Windows machines are less capable of handling the upside down glyths, so turn this option on when sending email to Windows friends.
5) Handles accented characters and emoji.
6) Send directly to Facebook and Twitter with iOS 6.
Note that upside down SMS messages sent to non-iPhone users do not always work - this is a limitation of their phones, not this software or the iPhone. Mail to Windows/Mac users should always work, as does copy and paste to websites, documents etc.
Here's what beta testers had to say about "uʍop əpısdn":
"This is the dumbest app I've ever seen - I love it"
- Elroy, Beta Tester
"I expect something more useful next time, ok?!"
- Kaoru, Developer's Wife
Don't waste your time with lesser apps. Get "uʍop əpısdn" and start SMSing and emailing your friends now! Even the app name is upside down - that's attention to detail!
What's New in Version 1.3iPhone 5 ready
iPad retina ready
iOS 6 users can now send directly to Facebook, Twitter and Weibo
iPhone users can now put newlines in messages
Bug fixes and improvements