- App Store Info
DescriptionStatistical is a tool that performs advanced statistical analysis on any data set you enter. In many ways, it can function as an on-the-go excel substitute. Graphing? It can do that. Sum of squares, variance and standard deviation calculations for your data set? It can do that, too. Z-score calculator that automatically calculates the Z-score and percentile of every number in your data set? You guessed it - it can do that!
Worried about typing in a substantially large data set with the tiny iPhone keyboard? Worry not! With a specially designed custom keyboard, you have an easy to use, large number pad at your finger tips. And if you have a data set sitting in your email, use the copy and paste feature and bypass the data entry all together.
With Advanced mode turned on, multi-variable calculations go to the next level with as many variable columns as you require. The standard iPhone keyboard is available to you to let you name the variables/columns.
You may be wondering how statistics are calculated in these cases. It's simple: your statistics remain in their usual, easy to read format. The only difference is that the named variable's statistics will be separated into its own section, allowing you to quickly see the statistics while still keeping everything neat and tidy.
Statistical was developed in collaboration with college students taking a variety of statistics courses.
Visit http://jaredkipe.com/apps/statistical/ for information and videos.
Types of data:
• single variable
• two variable
• any number of variables through Advanced Mode (see jaredkipe.com/apps/statistical/advancedmode.php)
• capture data from accelerometer
Types of graphs:
• Bar Graphs
• Scatter Plot
• Line Graphs
• Z-Score and Percentile
• Stem and Leaf
• Box and Whisker
• Linear Regression, Quadratic curve fitting, Polynomial curve fitting to the 10th power!
• Standard Distribution simulator with ability to input z-score OR area
• Z-Score calculator/simulator that is interactive and simple
• Save and Load data sets
• Change the displayed decimal point accuracy
• Connect an external display to present, or work with, a whole group.
Quick start tutorial inside Application. And Video tutorials available on jaredkipe.com