- App Store Info
Description"Free Bonus Puzzle List" added to menu on 6th April!
Now you can play Shikaku puzzles on your iPhone/iPod touch.
Shikaku was developed by Nikoli. Nikoli is the classiest puzzle provider of all, Nikoli originally popularized the world famous logical puzzle "Sudoku."
In Shikaku you have rules to divide the board into small boxes. Its simple rules give you the comfortable feel of solving puzzles.
We have worked hard to develop the Shikaku application, and with its original iPhone-like interface it has a great feel, solving Shikaku is smooth and pleasant. This is your chance to enjoy Shikaku puzzles reborn for iPhone/iPod touch!
"Shikaku Free" is free! It has 20 Shikaku puzzles from easy to hard. There is a 50 puzzle Shikaku package where you will get to know Shikaku much better. Please try it out.
- The application lets you change the orientation of the puzzles to suit you. You can always play Shikaku puzzles just the way you wish.
- The original Shikaku interface is iPhone-like and it still feels like solving with a pencil. You can divide the board just as you hope.
- There are both save and quit functions, so you can interrupt your play and resume it when you wish. Easy to keep playing with even a little free time.
- Your list of problems shows which problems you solved, which you still didn't completely solve, and which are not tried yet. Try to solve all the puzzles!
- The application tells you your solution time. A good way to to see how fast you can solve Shikaku problems.
- The tutorial tells you the Shikaku rules and how to solve Shikaku. No need to worry if you never did an Shikaku puzzle before.