PBS KIDS Photo Factory
- App Store Info
DescriptionPut your child in a photo with a favorite PBS KIDS character in three simple steps. Easy and safe for kids to use, too! Features leading characters from series that air on PBS KIDS and PBS KIDS GO!, including Arthur, Caillou, Clifford, Curious George, Dinosaur Train, Fetch!, Sesame Street, Sid the Science Kid, SUPER WHY!, Word Girl, and more. A Web version of the app is at pbsparents.org.
A Parents' Choice Fun Stuff Award Winner (2013).
STEP ONE: ADD A PHOTO
Take a photo of your child or use an existing photo already on your device.
STEP TWO: EDIT YOUR PHOTO
You can resize, zoom, or rotate the photo as well as add PBS KIDS-themed frames.
STEP THREE: CHOOSE A CHARACTER
Choose a favorite PBS KIDS series and add characters and decorations from the series.
STEP FOUR: SHARE
That’s it! Now you can share your photo using email, Twitter, or Facebook.
PBS KIDS Photo Factory includes tune-in information for each TV series - just enter your zip code for your local station's schedule.
A Web version of this activity can be found at pbsparents.org.
* Arthur © 2009 WGBH Educational Foundation. Underlying TM/© Marc Brown
* Caillou © 2009 Cookie Jar. Caillou is a trademark of Les Editions Chouette. All Rights Reserved.
* Cassie © 2009 Sesame Workshop/Columbia Tristar Television Distribution
* Clifford © 2006 Scholastic Entertainment Inc.
* Curious George © 2009 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
* Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood © 2012 The Fred Rogers Company
* Dinosaur Train TM & © 2010 The Jim Henson Company. All Rights Reserved.
* Dot and Dash © 1995-2010 Public Broadcasting Service. All rights reserved.
* FETCH!, the characters and related indicia are trademarks of the WGBH Educational Foundation.
* Grover and Elmo © 2010 Sesame Workshop
* Princess Presto and Super Why © 2010 Out of the Blue Enterprises LLC. All Rights Reserved.
* Ruff Ruffman © 2009 WGBH Educational Foundation
* Sid the Science Kid is © 2008-2010 The Jim Henson Company. All Rights Reserved.
* Wild Kratts © 2010 Kratt Brothers Company / 9 Story Entertainment production
* WordGirl © 2010 Scholastic Entertainment Inc.