Fit Phone: Weight Training, Fitness Tracking, and GPS Running, Walking and Cycling
- App Store Info
DescriptionTrack everything from weight training to running to body statistics.
Fit Phone is a comprehensive fitness tracking application for the iPhone and iPod Touch, including GPS tracking of outdoor activities.
We've been around since the app store opened and we only get better!
Track your weight training by adding exercises and workouts. When you perform the same workout again simply copy a previous workout and all weight values will default to the previous entered values.
Tracking cardio exercises has never been easier. Fit Phone uses the built-in GPS unit to track your time, distance, pace, and route. Then Fit Phone can play your entire route back in our custom viewer. When complete you can even share your route on Facebook.
Visit our website for a complete overview, including screenshots, at http://www.bedaronco.com.
- Complete workout log so you can get rid of the pen and paper.
- Create custom workouts by setting a name, date, and adding exercises
- Enter results for weight/rep based exercises, time based exercises, or use our cardio log feature to extensively track cardio workouts such as running
- Auto track cardio exercises using the GPS. Calculates time, distance, pace, and route automatically. When complete you can view and play back your entire route.
- Share workouts and tracked routes on Facebook.
- Rest timer for breaks in between sets
- Interactive graphs to easily track progress in just a few taps. Graph all exercises performed or graph exercise results over time.
- Preloaded with exercises with the ability to easily add your own custom exercises and custom categories
- Easily copy an entire workout with three taps. All data copied included weight, reps, and notes. Just change the date and you have a complete workout.
- Email workout results Inside of Fit Phone as an attachment for easy import into spreadsheets
- Track body weight and graph your progress
- Track body measurements and graph your progress
- Calculate One-rep Max automatically for exercises you're already performed or manually enter data to calculate for any exercise.
- Constantly updated based on users feedback. So please contact us with any questions or feature requests.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.0- iOS 8 (finally)
- iPhone 6 and 6 plus updates