- App Store Info
DescriptionPhoto icons to make phone or FaceTime calls, send SMS or e-mails, with one tap. Right in your iPhone home screen.
- Create as many photo icons as you want.
- Use any photo you like: from Contacts, from your photo albums or take a new one with the camera.
- Select the desired action: phone call, FaceTime call, send SMS or e-mail.
== HOW IT WORKS ==
1. Select a contact from your Address Book.
3. Choose the action: call, SMS, FaceTime call or e-mail
2. Pick one of his or her phone numbers/e-mail addresses.
3. Customize the photo (use the contact photo from Contacts or pick or take a new one).
4. Send the photo icon to your iPhone home screen.
5. Tap the created photo icon to perform the configured action.
The created icons behave like any other app: tap to open, tap and hold to move it around or delete it. If you uninstall FaceCall the existing photo icons will stop working.
== PRIVACY ==
In order to create the photo icon we need to send the picture to our server and keep it momentarily. Once the photo is created the picture is removed from our server. Your consent is asked before proceeding.
== CONTACT US ==
Write a review in the app store with your opinion, suggestions or questions. Look for our answer in twitter.com/FaceCall 24 hours later.
If your prefer it, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.83For version 1.70 and older:
- Added an overlay on created photo icons, indicating the kind of action that it will perform (call, SMS, e-mail, facetime)
- Removed Address book indirection. Now, the photo icon is created using the current phone or e-mail. It doesn't matter anymore if the contact has been modified or even deleted, the photo icon will still work as expected.
- Added the option to create facetime calls photo icons.
- Fixed a bug that make the app crash under certain circumstances when a contact is selected.
- Sent icons are now smaller, exactly the final size, depending on the device. This way it's faster, especially on 3G networks.
- Better graphics for Retina display.
For version 1.82:
- Fixed a bug that prevent photo icons created with previous versions to work.