Zen of Snow
- App Store Info
DescriptionA beautiful and peaceful snow globe world. Shake to "stir up" the snow and then watch it slowly fall. We call this Zen of Snow because it is so peaceful to watch. Featuring animated lights and scenery.
- 4 snow scenes (animated Christmas lights twinkle, snow falls, creek flows, smoke rises from cabin's chimney)
- Shake to stir up snow and watch it fall.
- Christmas music "Angels We Have Heard on High", "Silent Night", "Midnight Clear", and more.
- Swipe to pan between the four scenes.
- Share personalized greetings to friends.
- In-App purchase for Rabbit.
- In-App purchase for Birds.
- Option to have snow fall forever.
- Option to adjust the the amount of snowfall.
- Option to adjust the wind blowing the snow.
- Night Mode (see the lights in all their glory!)
- Option to rotate into wide-screen view.
- Option to turn off the Christmas lights.
- Option to turn off the Christmas music.
- Option to display a clock and the date.
A WORD FROM THE DEVELOPER:
"I just want to say thanks to all the wonderful people out there who have liked this app enough to leave a good review. I really enjoy reading them and take them to heart." ~ Randy Edmonds
FEATURED REVIEWS, FROM REAL CUSTOMERS...
"This app is like falling into another world. I sit quietly and look into the app and suddenly your there and it's one of those moments that makes you just stop and take a deep breath. I think the developer could take this further with different scenes. This app fits the relaxation genre better than anything I've seen and I should know my phone is full of them. Life is measured by the moments that take your breath away. Magic, well done." by Purpelle (Australia)
"Simple but brilliant. Without question the most fantastic seasonal app out there. I find myself running it even in the summer as a momentary escape. " by Skellys1031 (USA)
"This app makes me happy." by Smudge 45 (UK)
"This app captures the peace and beauty of Christmastime. The serene scene, the falling snow and the soft piano music are put together perfectly and fill me up with the sense of magic which this season has always provided. Thank you for your contribution of this classic Christmas experience. I love it." by MimiSax (USA)
"Dear Mr. Randy Edmonds-creator of this enchanting snow scene. I am a 72 year old Mom/Gran/Great-Gran. During my lonely moments, I find myself picking up my IPhone and turning "on" your most delightful, peaceful, enchanting ( Zen Of Snow ) creation. Sir, I cannot fully express to you how very grateful I am for this peace of ART you have "gifted" me with. I even just got your "update" w/ glowing candles in the windows and the front of the cabin w/ shoved snow at the doorway. I am SOooo loving this. God has " blessed" you w/ your creative ability. And, I, along w/ many others have benefited from it! Merry CHRISTmas my friend. D.Herbert, Bellwood, PA." by MomMooGran (USA)