- Publisher: Ibis Software Productions
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 17 Dec, 2008
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
new version available, 1.91, fixes save/resume bug in iOS6.
If you like puzzle matching games, you'll love Candy Crusher.
Play Candy Crusher! Drop candies to match existing candies on the playing field. Match 3 or more candies to remove them from the playing field and score. The more matching candies, the higher the score! The game is over when the candies pile up above the crush line.
Play fast!! Multiply your score by eliminating all candies on the playing field before the bonus timer reaches 1! Hurry up, as the floor moves up over time, pushing the candies closer to the crush line. Wait too long and your candies will be crushed!
• Tilt left and right to position the claw.
• Quickly tilt back to immediately drop a candy onto the playing field. Drop sensitivity is adjustable in settings.
• Match 3 or more candies of the same color to eliminate candies.
• Clear all candies to complete a level.
• If candies stack above the crush line: Game Over...
• Over 100 different level layouts.
• Save/Resume Game.
More info about Candy Crusher:
• 1 candy will be sent to the claw at a time.
• Once a candy enters the claw, there is a limited amount of time the claw can hold the candy. You can make the claw release the candy early by quickly tilting back (flick). On more difficult levels, the claw will release candies quicker.
• Floor speed is another difficulty variable.
• Touching and dragging on the screen will move the claw. Releasing your finger from the screen will release a candy from the claw.
If you upgrade to iphone 3.0 and Candy Crusher quits at start up - delete Candy Crusher and reinstall.