- App Store Info
DescriptionPlay Christmas songs on the handbells with Holiday Bells! Now for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
How to play:
Jingle Bells: shake the phone to ring the bells. Fun for kids!
Handbell: swing to ring. Tap on the clef to change pitch.
Handbell Set: 15 handbells. Tap on the bells to play your favorite holiday songs!
Songs: 16 tap-along Christmas songs, with favorites like "Jingle Bells", "Away in a Manger", "Joy to the World", and more. Scroll the songs list to see them all. Select a song from the list, then follow the snowflakes to play it on the bells! Very easy to play - no music experience required!
Holiday Bells uses real bell sounds that are beautiful and realistic.
What's New in Version 2.5New Stuff:
• Graphics updated for iPhone 5!
• 4 new songs:
. . . The 12 Days of Christmas
. . . We Three Kings Of Orient Are
. . . Silent Night
. . . The First Noel
• Added a "More" tab, with more info and goodies:
. . . Tips on how to get the sound working, if you're not getting bell sounds
. . . Lyrics for all of the songs
. . . A set of Christmas wallpapers for the iPhone
• Removed rotate-lock buttons from the iPad version (use your iPad's rotate-lock button to achieve the same thing)
• Removed "shake to clear" from iPhone handbell set, because it was causing many people to accidentally clear the song in the middle of playing it. There's now an "End Song" button on the bell set screen and the songs screen.
• Moved to the Music category