- App Store Info
DescriptionQBook™ is an interactive read-along digital color picture book designed by Kiwa Media for young children.
QBook combines a narrators voice with original picture illustrations and touchable text that is synchronized to highlight and sound when the word is touched. There are great puzzles and games to enjoy as well.
Wilbur is a bouncy and active terrier who loves his family and spends his days playing happily at the beach. But when Wilbur develops a love of ice cream things take a turn for the worse and pretty soon desperate action is needed to get Wilbur back on track. A story for children about health and the importance of exercise and diet.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Word Find puzzle to find words from the story.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Memory Pairs game and match the card pairs.
Save your high scores and advance up the levels.
Landscape view only
This QBook includes the narration, text, games and user interface in these languages:
Penguin Group (NZ)
© Written by Narine Groome
© Illustrations by Bevan Fidler
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch (Requires headset mic for recording features)
Requires iPhone OS 3.1+
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.
What's New in Version 1.4• Now compatible with iOS4
• During the story the transport control doesn't keep popping up when you tap the screen. It only shows up when you tap the button at the top right corner now.