Milly Molly and The Jungle Gym
- App Store Info
DescriptionFrom the Milly, Molly series of children's books, Milly, Molly and the Jungle Gym is now available as an interactive digital KIWA BOOK™. When the kids in Milly and Molly's class decide to buy some expensive playground equipment, they plan to raise the funds by making and selling biscuits. But not everyone wants to work together. A great story about co-operation and working together to achieve the same things.
The Milly, Molly adventure stories promote the acceptance of diversity and the learning of life skills, and deal with the kinds of questions and challenges that children face every day.
- Read-to-me and read-it-myself options
- Record your narration
- Colour in the illustrations
- Animation and sound effects
- A child-friendly user interface
- Includes the Milly, Molly song
- Background music that can be turned on and off
- Memory and puzzle games
This digital book contains text and audio in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese and Maori.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KIWA® is the world’s leading production house for experiential digital books. We partner with publishers and other content owners, using our patented technology to bring content to life in revolutionary new digital formats that deepen your child’s engagement and understanding.
Check out our website: www.kiwadigital.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KiwaDigital
MM House Publishing
© Written by Gill Pittar
What's New in Version 1.4• iOS4 Compatible
• During the story the transport control doesn't keep popping up when you tap the screen. It only shows up when you tap the button at the top right corner now.