- App Store Info
DescriptionCard Ninja is a radically different type of card game. It's an action puzzle that is a perfect mix of fun and excitement.
The critics love Card Ninja and so will you.
Featured as a "New and Notable" app by Apple
" this will probably be the best game you've played in a long time, not just on the iPhone"
"an instant classic"
"Card Ninja is original, creative, affordable, simple to figure out, and yet still challenging to play. Here at SlapApp we consider those to be ideal ingredients for a successful app."
“Flicking cards feels really natural in Card Ninja. The controls are spot on, and when I miss it is my own fault. I love it when a game manages to mimic natural motions this well.”
--iPhone Games Network
"this is a very unique and cool game, great audio, and special effects."
"It’s great for quick bursts of gaming, which is perfect for the iPhone."
"..it’s like Tetris on steroids"
Don't forget to check out the official demo video on YouTube. http://bit.ly/CmyWj
Card Ninja features unique game play in which you flick cards at matching targets, balancing speed with accuracy as you try to improve your Ninja ranking. Card Ninja begins as a deceptively simple matching game with killer sound effects and a fast tempo. As you progress you are confronted by challenging matching combinations, dynamic targets and out of control wild cards. This addictive game will soon become a test of your peripheral vision, short-term memory and the key Ninja skill, your finger flicking speed.
The only question is – Do you have the Nunchaks to meet the challenge?
* Flick cards from the deck at targets, matching colors, symbols or both.
* Earn bonuses for beating the timer.
* Take care to hit targets and avoid causing chaos in the Dojo kitchen.
* Gather enough cards to progress to higher levels and earn a higher Ninja ranking.
* 'Good’ wildcards offer card bonuses while 'Evil' wildcards can inflict extreme damage to your card count – learn their clues well and you may succeed.
We are hearing about a bug related to Open Feint and access to the high scores screen. This appears to be an issue on devices running 2.2.1 only. A fix is on the way. Note that this does not affect general game play only the ability to see high scores.
If you see this problem on other versions of the OS or have a different problem please send us an email rather than putting your issue in your iTunes review. That way we can contact you to better understand the problem and work on a fix.
What's New in Version 1.1We've listened to your feedback and this great game is now even better:
* You wanted to SAVE your progress? You got it. Card Ninja now saves your last level giving you more chances to become a masterful Ninja.
* Hungry for some competition? No problem. Card Ninja is now Open Feint enabled. Your HIGH SCORES and the high scores of your friends around the world can now be accessed via Open Feint.(Challenges and other cool stuff coming soon)
* You asked for HELP - you got it. General help is now included as well as some crafty clues for those troublesome wild cards.
* Having trouble keeping track of the targets? We hear you and so we've modified the card and target COLORS to increase their visibility.