- App Store Info
DescriptioniDraw is the most feature-packed vector drawing and illustration app available on the iPad!
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Recently a Top 10 and #1 Graphics & Design App on the Mac App Store!
Share designs with the Mac version of iDraw using iCloud or Dropbox.
iDraw has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Appearance Effects - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools (with customization options)
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
New in 1.3:
- Beautiful high-resolution graphics for the Retina display on the new iPad
- New Shape Libraries Pane
- Redesigned Documents Browser
- Image Crop tool
- Color Eyedropper
- Compound Paths
- Distribute Objects
- Layer Opacity & Blend Modes
- Import Image Files from File Sharing and Dropbox
- Import Fonts
- 'Constrain' Gestures
- Export multiple selected documents
- Added smoothing setting to Pencil and Brush tools
- Improvements to SVG import
New in 1.2.1:
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Outline Stroke
- Unlimited Layers
- Pen Tool: tap path endpoint to remove or edit end direction handle
- Two Finger Tap: quickly switch between tools
New in 1.2:
- Redesigned toolbar and interface
- New 'Appearance' pane
- New 'Styles' library
- New 'Line Dash' editor
- Rotate, Scale, and Shear Tools
- Redesigned Pen tool
- Anchor point tool
- Duplicate shapes while applying transforms
- Settable origin point for transform tools
- Join Paths
- Shape Opacity
- Enable/disable pixel-aligned strokes
- Outline editing mode
- Customizable selection color
- Increased zoom levels: 10%-6400%
New in 1.1.2:
- Dimension lines
- Customizable shape labels
- Canvas scale settings
- Improved import of Inkscape-created SVG files
iDraw 1.0 launched with the iPad, and we're continuing to make it the best illustration app available. We're looking forward to your feedback and suggestions!
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can always send us an email at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0Photoshop PSD Import/Export.
• Import layered PSD files with vector paths and effects.
• Shape layers are imported as editable vector paths.
• Layer effects are imported as fully editable drop shadows, glows, etc.
• Export designs as layered PSD files.
Redesigned for iOS 7
• Redesigned from the ground up featuring an intuitive new interface.
• Optimized for the new 64-bit A7 processors of the latest iPads.
• New fast-entry value input popovers.
• New color picker and gradient editor interfaces.
• Document status bar with current tool and zoom info.
Export Scale and DPI Options
• Scale PDF, SVG, PNG, or JPEG files when exporting.
• Output image resolution can be set to 72 dpi, 144 dpi, or 300 dpi.
• Create high-resolution print quality images.
Hex Value and HSB Color Pickers.
• Hex value color picker interface with RGB value fields.
• Hue, Saturation, Brightness sliders.
• Saved color and saved gradient palettes.
New Dimension Label Settings
• Create technical designs, floor plans, and schematics using customizable dimension labels.
• Fractional numbers can now be displayed as decimals or fractions.
• Adjustable levels of precision.
• Feet, inches, yards, and metric unit format settings.
New Blend Modes.
• 8 new blend modes including Linear Burn, Linear Dodge, Vivid Light, Linear Light,
Pin Light, Hard Mix, Subtract, Divide.
• Existing blend modes (such as Color Dodge) have been improved to ensure they match
the appearance of imported PSD files.
• Apply blend modes to individual shapes and groups.
• Apply blend modes to strokes and fills in the Appearance Effects Pane.
• New 'Angle Gradient' setting in the gradient editor pane.
• Redesigned Gradient Editor with touch gradient editing.
Inner and Outer Strokes.
• Set strokes to be positioned centered, inside, or outside of a path.
• Set line cap and line join styles for strokes.
• Cut a path into multiple sections, at anchor points, or anywhere along its length.
• Available from the Pen Tool's options.
Join Multiple Paths.
• The 'Join Paths' command can now combine multiple paths together at the same time.
• Select several paths and choose 'Join Paths' to join all of paths together at their endpoints.
• 'Modify > Connect Endpoints' links the nearest endpoints of each path with line segments.
• The endpoints of multiple selected paths can be connected to create a single path.
• Explode an entire path into separate disconnected segments.
• Reconnect a path after editing it using the 'Connect Path' or 'Join Path' commands.
Erase Images and Gradients
• The eraser tool can now be used to erase portions of images and gradient fills.
• Boolean combinations can also now be used in the same way to trim images and gradient fills.
Improved Text to Path
• Converting text objects to editable paths now creates individual shapes for each glyph.
• Image and gradient fills applied across a text object are accurately cropped to each shape.
• Quickly copy the appearance settings of an object.
• Easily re-use the same image and gradient fill settings among different shapes.
• Copy the font and style attributes of the currently selected text range.
• Import larger images with sizes up to 4096 x 4096 pixels.
• Text kerning and line height settings.
• Justified text alignment.
• Resize Artwork and Resize Canvas panels.
• New App Mockups and App Sketches shape libraries.
• Many additional bug fixes and improvements.