- App Store Info
DescriptionQBook™ is an interactive read-along digital color picture book designed by Kiwa Media for young children.
QBook combines a narrators voice with original picture illustrations and touchable text that is synchronized to highlight and sound when the word is touched. There are great puzzles and games to enjoy as well.
Big brother moaned,
Sissy girl mumbled,
Dad muttered on,
and Mum, well, she grumbled
But Barnaby said,
yes Barnaby said,
“I’m Barnaby Bennett.
I only wear red.”
A bright, funny, rhyming children’s picture book that will keep the kids busy and amused for hours.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Word Find puzzle to find words from the story.
• Choose the Easy/Hard Memory Pairs game and match the card pairs.
• Save your high scores and advance up the levels.
• Landscape view only.
QBook™ offers a true multi-language experience and is a great tool for learning new languages for both young and old. This QBook includes the narration, text, games and user interface in these languages:
© Written by Hannah Rainforth, 2006
© Illustrations by Ali Teo, 2006
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch (Requires headset mic for recording features)
Requires iPhone OS 3.1+
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.
What's New in Version 1.4• iOS4 compatible
• User interface improvements