- App Store Info
DescriptionThis app does not work properly on iOS 7.
Now you can play Nurikabe puzzles on your iPhone/iPod touch.
Nurikabe was developed by Nikoli. Nikoli is the classiest puzzle provider of all, Nikoli originally popularized the world famous logical puzzle "Sudoku."
Nurikabe has more rules than other puzzles, but popular from beginners to experts.
We have worked hard to develop the Nurikabe application, and with its original iPhone-like interface it has a great feel, solving Nurikabe is smooth and pleasant. This is your chance to enjoy Nurikabe puzzles reborn for iPhone/iPod touch!
"Nurikabe #2" has 50 Nurikabe puzzles, from easy to hard, all absorbing and clever puzzles.
- The application lets you change the orientation of the puzzles to suit you. You can always play Nurikabe puzzles just the way you wish.
- You will enjoy Nurikabe puzzles with the original iPhone interface, it is easier than on paper. You fill in the cells and clear the painted cells easily.
- There are both save and quit functions, so you can interrupt your play and resume it when you wish. Easy to keep playing with even a little free time.
- Your list of problems shows which problems you solved, which you still didn't completely solve, and which are not tried yet. Try to solve all the puzzles!
- The application tells you your solution time. A good way to to see how fast you can solve Nurikabe problems.
- The tutorial tells you the Nurikabe rules and how to solve Nurikabe. No need to worry if you never did an Nurikabe puzzle before.