That's not JUNK HD
- App Store Info
DescriptionIt was simmery-summery, Sizzlingly hot. A splendiferous day, To see what we'd spot. A giant treasure hunt is under way! Join in the fun and discover how one person's junk can become another person's treasure. A brilliant story about recycling and the reuse of everyday items that others discard as trash.
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with QBook. Children love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said or spelt. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well.
It's great fun for kids of all ages and it helps with early learning and literacy development. They can even explore other languages and have loads of fun while they do it. This is the perfect gift for your children and it's educational as well.
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is now on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
This QBook includes the narration, text, games and user interface in these languages:
Penguin Group (NZ)
© Written and Illustrated by Nikki Slade Robinson, 2009
Compatible with iPad Only
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Digital Ltd. produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.
What's New in Version 3.0- Minor fixes
- Parental locks