Standard Time for Retina (Alarm Clock)
- Publisher: Sebastian Obentheuer
- Genre: Utilities
- Released: 13 May, 2010
- Size: 1,805.8 MB
- Price: $9.99
- App Store Info
Description70 workers are building a wooden 40 x 13 ft "digital" time display in real time: a work that involves 1611 changes within a 24 hour period.
Seamlessly documented and shot on video, the 24 hours movie is synchronized with your device time and can be used as a clock.
★ Features ★
- Georgeous alarm clock
- High definition video footage for the Retina display
- Various alarm sounds from the construction site - Ever wanted to wake up to the shouting of a foreman? Here you go.
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Slide up and down with your finger to adjust brightness
- Shake to toggle a flashlight
- Alarm works even when screen is locked or your device is in silent mode
- With iOS 4 or newer, you will get sound notification alarms even when the app is not running
★ What is the Standard Time project? ★
It is a sculpture about time and a race against the clock. Even though the workers are trying hard to construct every single minute, they are constantly on the verge of failing.
Standard Time is an artwork by Mark Formanek, realized by Datenstrudel.
This is the Retina version with brilliant image quality for Apple devices with a Retina display. To run the clock on older devices search the App Store for the regular version: “Standard Time (Alarm Clock)”. There is also a separate iPad version: “Standard Time for iPad (Alarm Clock)”
- The Standard Time Project is a very large application. PLEASE BE PATIENT - download and syncing times can be longer. It is possible for the downloading and syncing to pause for up to 10 minutes.
- Because of the large size it's preferable to download on your computer using iTunes, and then sync with your device. Downloading directly to your device is possible via a wireless connection, but for best results keep your device awake for the entire download.
What's New in Version 1.7- improved High definition video footage
- improved performance