Laxtopia - The Mobile Lacrosse Community
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe exciting world of Lacrosse, without the bruises or grass stains.
Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport, and Laxtopia is your premiere destination for all things Lacrosse. Players, coaches and fans can connect from all over the world to get the latest scores, post training camps, trade & sell gear and socialize in the worldwide Lacrosse community.
Lacrosse is an intense & exciting sport that is growing by leaps and bounds. With all the happenings in the Lacrosse community, Laxtopia provides users with the ultimate hub for everything on and off the field. It’s fast, seamless and very easy to navigate.
ALL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
From the youngest junior leagues to the top senior divisions, Laxtopia brings you scores, reports and commentary from every game, right as it happens.
With the Camps section, you can check out all the latest training camps, enroll in seconds, and even advertise your own—all from within the app.
The Lacrosse Life section dishes out your daily dose of news with direct feeds from NCAA Lacrosse and Lax Magazine.
The Gear spot is a one-stop shop for buying, selling and trading equipment of all kinds.
• 4 main sections: Scores, Camps, Lacrosse Life & Gear
• Scores and updates from every league & division
• Notify your attendance of listed training camps or advertise your own
• User marketplace: buy sell or trade any gear & apparel
• News feeds & community updates from major Lacrosse networks
• Color-coding & simplified design for lightning-fast navigation
• Comment on any post and participate in any discussion
• Add any page or post to your Favorites for instant access
• Share your favorite content through Email, Facebook or Twitter
Laxtopia gives you the ultimate tool for connecting directly into the world of Lacrosse. Whether you’re a seasoned player or a fan in the stands, no app comes close to putting more power in the palm of your hand.
We are proud to call Laxtopia a Shiny MEDL Object. You can see all of them at www.medlmobile.com. And if you have an idea for an app that you’d like to see on the App Store someday, visit www.appincubator.com.