Copycat HD Lite : Color Memory Challenge
- App Store Info
DescriptionGo Head-to-Head against family and friends. Can your brain defeat them all? Copycat HD is a fun and challenging memory game for 2 players (or 1 player if they fear your awesome cranium). Repeat the sequence by watching the colors and listening to the sounds. How many can you remember?
LITE VERSION FEATURES:
- 3 Game Types:
Single Copycat (Skill level 1)
Double Copycat (Skill level 2)
Race (Skill level 2)
- Normal Game Mode: repeat the color sequence in order
- Themes (Winter, Holiday, Halloween)
- Piano, Retro, and Click sound sets to choose from.
- Your Memory Failed? Tap the "Last Sequence" to see where.
- Turn Timer
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- 6 Game Types (Race, Single, Double, Challenge, Double Challenge, Free Play)
- 3 Game Modes (Forward, Reverse, Rotate)
- 4 Skill Levels to control the speed and difficulty
- 3 Pad types(Color, Glow, and Clear)
- Themes (Winter, Holiday, SnowGlobe, Gingerbread, Halloween and more!)
- 100's of game variations by mixing and matching game options.
- Choose from colorful background patterns
- Choose from multiple sound sets
- Figure out where you failed by tapping the "Last Sequence" button.
- The timer gives you little time to think, especially on game mode reverse or rotate! Turn it on or off.
- Striking Bell sounds
- Violin sounds
- Piano sounds
- Funky guitar sounds
- Retro arcade sounds right out of the 80's.
*** GAME TYPES ***
2 players. The race is on! This game is the most frantic. You must be quicker than your opponent by correctly repeating the color sequence. There are 10 rounds. Each round the iPad creates a completely new sequence. When you see "GO", you must repeat the sequence before your opponent. If you make a mistake, your opponent gets the point! First player to 10 is the winner. Skill level determines sequence length: Level 1 is 3 colors. Level 2 is 5 colors. Level 3 is 7 colors. Level 4 is 9 colors.
1 Player. Correctly repeat a longer and longer sequence of colors. The iPad will light a color on one of the pads. Repeat the sequence by tapping on the correct pad. Each time you correctly repeat the color sequence, the iPad will repeat the sequence again and then add another color. The sequence will speed up after the 5th, 9th, and 13th color.
Skill level determines the game length: Level 1 is 8 colors. Level 2 is 14 colors. Level 3 is 20 colors. Level 4 is 31 colors.
2 players. Beat your opponent by correctly repeating a longer and longer sequence of colors. Each turn, the iPad will add another color to the sequence. Players will alternate turns tapping the same colors as the iPad displayed. Skill level determines the sequence speed.
2 players. No iPad boss to get in your way. You have to beat your opponent by taking turns adding a color of your choice to the sequence. You must repeat the last sequence, then add one more color of your choosing. Crush your opponent by crafting a difficult sequence!
2 players. This game is a combination of Double and Challenge. Each turn, the iPad will add another color to the sequence. Then, you must repeat the sequence and add a new color of your choice. Can you withstand the onslaught of both the iPad and your opponent? Skill level determines the sequence speed.
No rules, just bang on the pads all you want. Play the piano or the guitar. Or, choose Retro sounds and imitate an 80's video game.
*** GAME MODES ***
Normal - Repeat the sequence in order.
Reverse - Players must repeat the sequence in reverse!
Rotate Pads - The pads will rotate positions after every 3 colors.
Whats Coming in the Next Version:
What would YOU like to see in the next update?
We value your feedback. Email us your game suggestions.
Thanks for your support!
What's New in Version 1.31+ Restored original icon
+ Added turn counter for single-player game
+ Reduced bells sound level
+ Wait, Go!, and Tap a Pad prompts are now less annoying and don't fly out at you. (Thanks for that suggestion! Email us at the support link if you have any suggestions you like to share.)