Calculess - Simple Scientific Calculator for iPad
- App Store Info
DescriptionCalculess is a calculator for iPad. Other calculators sometimes feel like driving with a dirty windshield and no rear view mirrors. Calculess makes it easy to see where you're going and where you've been.
See the whole expression as you type it. View your previous calculations and results above the current expression.
A history view lets you look back over recent calculations.
Tap any previous calculation to substitute it into the current expression.
If you need to send yourself any results you can: easily export anything by email.
A 2nd key flips some buttons over to expose even more functions.
Evaluate complex expressions. Use parentheses liberally. The app will give you hints if you type something incorrect.
I spent most of my youth tapping out problems on the TI-82 and TI-86 and Calculess is designed to feel like home.
There is some extra room for more functions. Please contact me with things you'd find most useful.
+ Turn keypress sounds on or off
+ Pick a font you like for the buttons and display
+ Email your calculation tape to yourself
+ Adjust number formatting (scientific vs decimal)
+ Enable display of the number grouping character (1,300.00 vs 1300.00)
+ Built-in functions like avg(), trig functions, pi
If you have questions or suggestions please contact me at slidetorock.com (tl;dr - send an email to [email protected])
What's New in Version 1.0.3Thanks for your support!
* Added cursor buttons to make editing expressions easy - tap to move left or right by character
* Pick from several font themes for a look you like
* Fixed some floating point display accuracy issues
* You can now turn key press sounds on or off
* Fixed a bug with the backspace key
* Fixed several small memory leaks
* Added number formatting options so you can display values in scientific notation or decimal.
* You can enable or disable the display of the number group separator (ie, 1,300 vs 1300)