- App Store Info
Description* The generated problems are suitable for both children and adults as the problem difficulty level is adjustable.
* Math Factory Generates basic Math (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division) problems.
* When the factory is set at the easy end, problems are like: 2+9, 2x3, 18/2, etc. While at the other extreme, the problems would be like: 2007+5883, 25x32, 1131/39. Then again, the level can be set anywhere between the extremes.
* One can answer the questions by either entering the answer manually using a specially designed keypad, or choose from a set of multiple choices. In either case, correct and incorrect answers are clearly acknowledged with marks and sounds. In the case of a wrong response, the actual answer is displayed.
* The problems are generated by a special random algorithm that ensures that unique problems are generated at subsequent sessions. The multiple choice answers too are very carefully generated using this random algorithm.
* One can solve the problems at leisure by turning the timer off and solve as many unique problems as one wants. Then when one wishes to measure his performance, he can set the timer. A graphical display bar continuously shrinks to show the time left. Answering the questions faster means more points. The top scores are archived for future review and comparison.
* Shake the device to reset the score and timer for the current session.
* The App is embedded with sounds and animations in an attempt to keep the user a little more engaged and alert. If desired, the audio can be switched off.