- App Store Info
DescriptionCraps for the iPad is here! Featured by Apple in What's Hot!
With 3D animated dice, an unlimited bankroll, multi-player support, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, extensive betting options, a simple, intuitive interface, and an authentic table layout, Craps HD is the premiere craps game for the iPad. No in-app purchases for chips, no ads - play as long as you want, as often as you want!
Easy to use but hard to put down, Craps HD offers a true casino-style experience, with complete Vegas rules and authentic game play.
A simple interface lets you select your bet amount and tap the table to place your bet. Up to five players can play at once!
Easily experiment with new betting strategies; build a large bankroll; or simply learn how to play with Craps HD.
No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
• 3D dice rolls - watch your dice bounce around a beautifully rendered table with realistic action. Hear the dealer call out the roll with real stickman lingo!'
• Unlimited bankroll. No in-app purchase for chips, just add more whenever you want.
• Multi-Player support - up to five players can play at once.
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available.
• Over 160 authentic stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• NEW! Multiple choices for table odds, from 2X to 100X!
• Fast roll resolution lets you get more bets in each session and easily experiment with different betting strategies.
• "Ask the dealer" button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• Inside/Outside/Across betting options let you quickly make place bets on all box numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do at the appropriate time during the game.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet with a simple swipe or double tap.
If you have any questions or issues regarding gameplay, please contact our technical support, and we will be happy to answer them for you. Suggestions for improvements are always welcome!