- App Store Info
DescriptionSHOW YOUR SUPPORT - Wave the Flag. Play the Game. Get the News. GO USA! (Contains No Ads).
World Cup Survival Kit (3-in-1). 3 Great Apps in 1, To Get You Through The World Cup
- Go USA – Soccer
Keep the adrenaline flowing between the matches by PLAYING for USA in this 32-team, 11-a-side, arcade-style soccer game. Can you win in 2010?
- Go USA – Tracker
Get LIVE tournament news and USA match commentary with this feature-packed pocket guide. Includes the most comprehensive player profiles and team stats available anywhere.
- Go USA – Flag
Show your SUPPORT for USA with this amazing interactive ad-free Flag & ‘Go USA’ chant. Don’t have a real flag? Then wave your ‘Go USA’ Flag instead!
Go USA – Soccer
* Joystick touch control
* Fast and fun arcade game play
* Goal kicks, corners, throw-ins, free kicks and penalties
* Extra time and penalties in knock-out games
* Definable opponent difficulty level and game speed
* Atmospheric soccer sounds
* Definable tournament and match length
* Slow-motion action replays
Note: Go USA! - Soccer was developed as Goals! Pro and has been re-engineered for Elite.
Go USA – Tracker
WORKS ONLINE & OFFLINE
To enjoy the LIVE tournament news and USA match commentary - get connected.
* Go USA! Branding Throughout
* RSS Feeds – LIVE Headlines & news from all 4 RSS Feeds incl. 2010 Tournament
* Complete (at-a-glance) Tournament Fixture Schedule
Teams, Day, Date, Time (Local & International), Location
* Individual Group Tables & Fixture Lists - Automatically updated
* Round of 16, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals & Finals Fixture Lists - Automatically updated
* Individual Match Updates – LIVE (updates automatically, every 12 seconds, throughout each match)
Players’ Names, Substitutes’ Names, Match Status (About to start, 1st half etc), Goals Scored, Goal Scorers, Goal Times, HT Score, FT Score, ET Score, Penalties Score, Yellow Card Recipients, Red Card Recipients, Substitutions – Players On / Players Off
* Top Scorer / Golden Boot Table
* Named 23-player Squads (plus Coach) for All 32 Teams (including Rankings)
One-touch, off line access to Wikipedia’s exhaustive individual player biographies, (no internet required)
* Individual Venue / Stadia Data
One-touch, off-line access to Google maps exhaustive location data, (no internet access required).
Note: Go USA! - Tracker was developed as South Africa 2010 Tracker and has been re-engineered for Elite.
Go USA – Flag
* Go USA! Branding Throughout
* Authentic 3D Model & Physical Cloth / Wind Simulation
Uses laws of physics, so it looks and moves like a real flag
Touch and pull the flag by touching and swiping with your fingers
Turn the wind on and off by tapping once
Play the “Go USA” chant by tapping twice
Tilt the device and watch the flag obey the gravity
Note: Go USA! – Flag was developed as iFlag 3D and has been re-engineered for Elite.
Go USA is not an official licenced product of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) Fifa - Str. 20, Zürich, Switzerland, 80442010, nor of The Football Association Limited (the FA) – Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS, USA, nor of any other national or international football association. Go USA contains no trade mark, copyright or other intellectual of the property of FIFA, the FA, nor of any other national or international football association. Go USA Tracker can be used to access 3rd-party content via the internet, e.g. content provided by wikipedia.org Elite Systems has no control over such content and accepts no responsibility for damage or loss arising from access to or use of such content.