- App Store Info
DescriptionPong '72 takes you back in time to 1972, the birth of Pong. Complete with small paddles (try Hard!), MONOCHROME graphics, high-fidelity 8-bit digital sound effects, and amazing gameplay like you've never seen before 1972.
Think you were good at pong? Compete around the world with an online leaderboard and achievements.
- Realistic computer player with 3 skill levels
- Volley challenge game
- 2 player mode (on one device)
- Online leaderboard
- Nostalgic sound effects
- Several screen colors to choose from (like amber and green from the 70's!)
Now with iOS4 multitasking and automatic game save, you will never lose your best game to an interruption.
Experience the game of Pong like it was when you were 38 years younger.
Pong '72 is OpenFeint Enabled.
What's New in Version 1.15- Fixed a bug that caused a black screen when starting pong on certain devices.
- Upgraded OpenFeint to 2.5 with offline support.
New in Version 1.1:
- Added support for iOS4 multitasking. Now you can switch to and from pong without losing your game!
- Wider paddles for easy/slow games, slightly wider for medium games and Volley Challenge (get that score way up there!)
- Adjusted skill levels slightly. Hard is still hard, but not QUITE as hard.
- Automatic game save. Even if you don't have iOS4, you can quit and resume your game when you come back.