Pass the Cup - Baseball
- App Store Info
DescriptionPass the Cup is played with 2 or more players and a "cup" while watching any baseball game. The game begins with each player contributing an initial cash ante into a cup. Player turn and the cup then change hands after each at-bat. During each player's turn, they will earn or lose money/points based on the result of each at-bat. For example: single, HR, double play, strikeout, etc.
The object of the game is to end up with the player with the most cash. The game ends in one of three ways: the end of actual game, anytime when selected manually, or during a HR if playing the sudden-death version.
* Multi-player game
* Default or customized at-bat event values.
* Option to play traditional money cup game or family-friendly points game.
* Photo function while adding players
* Customized ante and reload amounts.
* Optional sudden death period. This clears the money cup on a HR after the 7th inning.
* Start of game can be changed to match current inning and out count
* History log and undo
* Play with friends while watching the game in-person, at home, at the pub, just about anywhere
* Play while watching baseball, softball game, T-ball and virtually any other baseball game
Enjoy and thank you for playing!
For more improvement suggestions or interested programmers, email [email protected]