Pass the Cup - Baseball
- App Store Info
Description***NOW, FREE DOWNLOAD DURING SEPT. PENNANT RACE!!!****
Pass the Cup Baseball is played with 2 or more players while watching any baseball game. The object is to end the game as the player with the most points or cash. The game begins with each player contributing an initial ante into a "cup" (or pot). Player turn and the "cup" change hands after each at-bat. During each player's turn, they will earn or lose money/points based on the result of each at-bat. For example: single, HR, double play, strikeout, etc.
The game ends in one of three ways: the end of actual game, anytime when selected manually, or during a HR if playing the sudden-death version.
* Multi-player game
* Default or customized at-bat event values.
* Option to play traditional money cup game or family-friendly points game.
* Photo function while adding players
* Customized ante and reload amounts.
* Optional sudden death period. This clears the money cup on a HR after the 7th inning.
* Start of game can be changed to match current inning and out count
* History log and undo
* Play with friends while watching the game in-person, at home, at the pub, just about anywhere
* Play while watching baseball, softball game, T-ball and virtually any other baseball-related game
Enjoy and thank you for playing!
For more information, visit www.passthecup.com
We welcome any improvement suggestions.