- Publisher: Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.A.
- Genre: Lifestyle
- Released: 3 Aug, 2010
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionGrazia is known for its style above all, discussing the latest fashions, celebrities, lifestyles and latest news. It's rich in content carefully selecting for you the best to see, to know and to try. Getting Grazia on your the iPad gives you the pleasure of having a sneak preview every week on the updates in the fashion world. This digital version of the magazine allows you to always have the issues at hand to at any time enjoy. With Grazia on the iPad every Tuesday easily keep your appointment to get the latest updates on styles and everything you need to know about fashion and the glamorous people that make it.
What you'll find inside:
• Select and browse all the issue of the magazine in the newsstand section
• Get in-depth information through extra content
• Share and bookmark the most interesting articles on major social networks or via email
• Check late-breaking news in real time
• Search for key words within magazine content
• Bookmark as many pages as you like, so that you can come back to them later.
• Possibilty to select and archive individual pages of any of the issues you are reading and then consult them later from the Binder (for that iPad), where they are saved even if you delete that issue from your Archive.
• Tutorials to assist you in getting the most out of all the features
• Activation of Push notifications so you know immediately when the latest issue is available.
• If you have a subscription on Abbonamenti.it, you are now able to read the issues directly from this App. Click the button "Login" in the upper bar, and insert your username and password from the site www.abbonamenti.it.
• Possibilty to subscribe thru Apple Subscriptions selecting the one right for your needs:
- 1 month at €2,99
- 3 months at €8,99
- 1 year at €26,99
Furthermore it's always possible to just buy the individual issue. All the subscriptions will be debited from your iTunes account and are renewed automatically after they finish. You can disactivate the renewal through your iTunes profile with at least 24 hours notice before the expiration of your current subscription period. The rate of the subscription that has already been paid can not be reimbursed.