- App Store Info
DescriptionChinese billiard is combination of snooker and carom. It uses the same table as carom but use a cue to strike the discs. All discs are placed on the two opposite edges of the table and there are 4 holes on each corner.Players have to strike discs on opponent's side to holes to gain points.
Here are the rules:
1. Use the cue to strike the white disc so that it can shoot the disc on the opponent’s side to the 4 holes.To win you have to strike all 16 discs of your opponent into the holes.
2. You can only strike the white disc from the 2 small circles on your side.
3. When discs from you or your opponent enter the two small circles on your
side. They will act as the white disc and you have to strike them.
4. There is a limitation for the position of your cue when you launch it. It will show if you are outside the limit.
5. You gain 1 point when you successfully shoot an opponent’s disc into the holes, without getting your discs or the white disc into holes.If you gain points during your turn you will be rewarded another turn otherwise it will be your opponent’s turn.
6. If you shoot the white disc into the holes, you will lose your points gained (if any) during that turn.
7. If you shoot your discs into the holes,
(a)lose all points you gained(if any) at that turn;
(b)your opponent will gain points;
(c)if you have shoot any opponent’s disc into the hole at that turn, no point will be gained and the disc will appear at random position inside the large circle at the center.
This game is very funny as it requires good techniques and tactics.There are many things to consider before striking the discs.I highly recommend this game to you and I am sure you will enjoy it.
What's New in Version 1.1-Better Graphics
-Fixed minor bugs.