London - The Essential Guide For Travelers
- App Store Info
DescriptionNoisy, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is a megalopolis of people, ideas and energy. The capital and largest city of both the United Kingdom and of England, it is also the largest city in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of nearly 8 million people — although the figure of over 14 million for the city's total metropolitan area more accurately reflects London's size and importance. London is one of the great "world cities," and remains a global capital of culture, fashion, finance, politics and trade.
The Essential Guide For Travelers! This application provides an illustrated city guide and maps. With this application, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history.
· Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
· Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
· Rich Information: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, contact info, acceptance of credit cards, etc.
· Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
· Navigation With Ease: The guide locate all destinations on a zoomable map. It's easy to find out the right way to go.
· Access Anywhere(*): Save roaming and WiFi charges when traveling. All articles and photos provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
· Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requires internet connections.