- App Store Info
DescriptionTop Sudoku app in Japan! Play six different Sudoku variations in a single app. Start with classic Sudoku grids and advance to Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku, Mini Sudoku and OddEven Sudoku - each with a different look and a unique twist of brain challenging logic. Huge brain-bashing Mega Sudoku puzzles, also known as Monster Sudoku, are offered for iPad only.
With its diverse variations and straightforward no-frills game design, Conceptis Sudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku mobile gaming - on both iPad and iPhone.
For more fun, Conceptis Sudoku includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Sudoku and Sudoku variants puzzle samples
• Variants include Mini, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven and Mega
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Lock number on keypad option
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Show conflicts during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Sudoku are highly addictive logic puzzles which have taken the world by storm. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages. Each Classic Sudoku puzzle consists of a 9x9 grid containing given clues in various places. The object is to fill all empty squares so that the numbers 1 to 9 appear exactly once in each row, column and 3x3 box.
ABOUT CONCEPTIS LTD.
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.