Los Pollitos Dicen Picture Book
- App Store Info
DescriptionCheck out Los Pollitos Dicen Picture Book, a Bilingual Nursery Rhyme Educational iPhone App
The traditional Spanish nursery rhyme/song “Los Pollitos Dicen” is now available in the form of an interactive picture book. Share with your children this cherished Hispanic story that will surely bring childhood memories back or a smile to your child’s face. This book can be used to introduce Spanish or English to your child in a fun way. This app will surely become a family favorite that will be played over and over again bringing all generations together from great grandparents, grandparents, parents to children.
This traditional Hispanic Nursery Song and Rhyme was brought to the Americas by the Spaniards around the Sixteenth Century. “Los Pollitos Dicen” is a traditional Spanish nursery rhyme song that has been taught to children for many generations. This is a very warm and family oriented song that teaches children the role of mothers within a chick theme. The use of nursery rhymes promotes singing and dancing, which increases the development of motor skills and improves a child’s creativity and early language skills.
The Los Pollitos Dicen Picture Book contains the following:
- Choice of Language: English or Spanish. The picture book contains text and audio of the language chosen.
- Large buttons for babies, toddlers and young kids to easily press.
- A play button that plays a fun animation on each page with kid-friendly sound effects.
- A replay button on certain pages that children can press to replay the scenes. For example in the cold/frio page the replay button produces more snow.
- Narrated by a female adult complemented with a young child’s voice for certain audio clips.
- A video of the “Los Pollitos Dicen.”
- A share button for emailing or sharing this wonderful book with others.
Los Pollitos Dicen Picture Book was created by Nene Toys Productions, LLC., a company founded by a Kindergarten Elementary School teacher and mother of two children ages four and two. Many of the concepts and ideas for the games were provided by the four year old, which is the creative art director. The Arrurrú Friends digital books and videos were created to teach children nursery rhymes and early basic skills such as numbers, colors, shapes, and letters.
Our mission is to provide children with quality apps and products that enhance their education. Our apps provides a new medium of communication, which will facilitate the process of passing down English and Spanish traditional rhymes and early basic skills in a fun and interactive way to today’s generation of children.
For supporting products and digital books visit www.nenetoys.com.
Check out our other educational and interactive apps available such as Moo Moo Shapes, Pio Pio Colors, Too Too Numbers, Pio Pio Words and Pio Pio Memory.