Feed Baby - Breastfeeding and Diapers Baby Tracker app
- App Store Info
DescriptionCountless new parents track and predict their newborns breastfeedings with Feed Baby, the best baby tracker for your iPhone, iPad and now the Apple Watch. So stop stalling and start tracking your new babys routine today!
*** Featured by Apple in Apple Watch - Family (Australia & New Zealand) ***
Track and Monitor your babys Breast Feeds, Diapers, Nappy, Sleeps, Pumpings, Breastfeeding, Journals and Medicines. Record your Babys Bottle and Breast feeds as well as Solid feeds with this Baby Tracker.
The premier Baby Tracker for any of your mobile device! Now with great Apple Watch support!
Feed Baby is the premier baby tracker for logging your newborns breastfeeds and nursing sessions. You won't ever forget when your newborns last nursing session was, and how long it went for as long as you use this baby feeding tracker app.
Feed Baby also allows you to track your Breast Pumps so that you always know exactly how much Breast milk you have pumped with this baby tracking app.
Feed Baby includes detailed reports and charts/graphs that allow you to visualize some of your most important data. Feed Baby also includes detailed Timelines that show where during each day each of your baby activities occurred.
Feed Baby also allows you to export your data to CSV reports so that you can open these reports in your favourite spreadsheet program on your personal computer for further viewing and generation of custom reports.
We focus on a simple and easy to use interface. The big buttons make it easy for tired mums and dads to start or add new records during those sleepless nights!
Feed Baby also includes an iOS8 Today Widget that allows you to add up to 5 most commonly used actions to your Notifications. Actions such as starting breast feeds, recording diaper changes, and adding a new pump can be accessed directly from the Notification shade without ever having to open Feed Baby. Now you can get access to your most commonly used actions without even having to open Feed Baby!
Includes syncing between any of your mobile devices!
Key Features include:
- Easily record Breast/Bottle/Solid feeds with a single touch. Recording your Babys feeds has never been so easy!
- Easily record your newborns nursing sessions with a single touch.
- Easily record Diaper and Nappy changes with a single touch
- Easily record Dry Diapers and Dry Nappy with a single touch
- Easily start and stop Baby Sleeps with a single touch
- Easily record Breast Pumpings with a single touch
- Easily record Journals with a single touch
- Easily record your Babys Milestones in the Journals screen with a single touch
- Easily record Growths (Weight, Height, Head circumference) with a single touch
- Easily record Medication Records with a single touch
- Easily add/remove Medicines with their own graphics and color schemes
- Easily view all of your activities for any given day in the "Today" screen. The Today screen shows all of your Breast Feedings, Diaper changes and all other activities for each day.
- Easily view all of your activities broken down by the hour of each day in the "Timeline" screen. The Timeline screen shows where during each the day every single one of your babys activities occurred.
- Data Export that allows you to view your data on your personal computer for more detailed analysis and custom report generation.
- Supports Multiple Babys. Track more than one babys growth easily and simply, and switch between them easily
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
- Charts of some of your most important data
- Detailed Summaries of some of your most important data
- 3 Themes to choose from
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
What's New in Version 2.3.0Great news for everyone with a 3D Touch enabled iPhone (the 6s and 6s Plus). We've now added a section in the Settings screen inside Feed Baby where you can choose 2 custom shortcut actions when you 3D Touch the Feed Baby app icon. There are 11 actions to choose from, so pick the 2 that you most frequently use for a fun time!
We've also improved the Today screen. We've replaced the static circular buttons at the top with a row of Summary buttons. These buttons take you to the specific screen of the app for handling each record type (i.e. Feed, Diapers, etc.). But they also provide you with information of the last record of that type. So now you'll be able to see the last Feed, Diaper, Sleep, etc. all summarised at the top of the Today screen. Brilliant for getting a great overview of where your baby is at!
We've added a "Compact" view to the Timelines screen. Check out the new button at the bottom of the Timelines screen. Tapping that button will toggle between "Normal" and "Compact" mode, where Compact mode will allow you to see many more days on the screen at a time. Great for getting a sense of your babies patterns!
You can now specific a "Due Date" in the Growth screen for premature babies. Now, the Weight/Height/Head graphs will use the "Due Date" (if set) instead of your baby birth date when plotting your baby growths on the growth charts. Great for premature babies!
As always if you have any questions or concerns then hit us up at our support email [email protected] Or alternatively contact us easily from within Feed Baby by opening the Help & Support screen in Feed Baby and tapping "Email us for support".