Feed Baby - Baby Tracker for tracking your newborns Breastfeeding, Bottle Feeding, Diaper, Nappy and Sleeps
- App Store Info
DescriptionCountless new parents track and predict their newborns breastfeedings with Feed Baby, the best baby tracker app for your iPhone and iPad. So stop stalling and start tracking your new babys routine today!
Track and Monitor your babys Breast Feeds, Diapers, Nappy, Sleeps, Pumpings, Breastfeeding, Journals and Medicines. Record your Babys Bottle and Breast feeds as well as Solid feeds with this Baby Feeding Tracker app. Now you can also record Diaper and Nappy changes and your Babys Sleeping patterns with this baby tracker app.
*** Featured by Apple in Apple Watch - Family (Australia & New Zealand) ***
The premier Baby Feeding Tracker for any of your mobile device! Now with great Apple Watch support!
Feed Baby is the premier baby tracker app for logging your newborns breastfeeds and nursing sessions. You won't ever forget when your newborns last nursing session was, and how long it went for as long as you use this baby feeding tracker app.
Feed Baby also allows you to track your Breast Pumps so that you always know exactly how much Breast milk you have pumped with this baby tracking app.
Feed Baby includes detailed reports and charts/graphs that allow you to visualize some of your most important data. Feed Baby also includes detailed Timelines that show where during each day each of your baby activities occurred.
Feed Baby also allows you to export your data to CSV reports so that you can open these reports in your favourite spreadsheet program on your personal computer for further viewing and generation of custom reports.
We focus on a simple and easy to use interface. The big buttons make it easy for tired mums and dads to start or add new records during those sleepless nights!
Feed Baby also includes an iOS8 Today Widget that allows you to add up to 5 most commonly used actions to your Notifications. Actions such as starting breast feeds, recording diaper changes, and adding a new pump can be accessed directly from the Notification shade without ever having to open Feed Baby. Now you can get access to your most commonly used actions without even having to open Feed Baby!
Includes syncing between any of your mobile devices!
Key Features include:
- Easily record Breast/Bottle/Solid feeds with a single touch. Recording your Babys feeds has never been so easy!
- Easily record your newborns nursing sessions with a single touch.
- Easily record Diaper and Nappy changes with a single touch
- Easily record Dry Diapers and Dry Nappy with a single touch
- Easily start and stop Baby Sleeps with a single touch
- Easily record Breast Pumpings with a single touch
- Easily record Journals with a single touch
- Easily record your Babys Milestones in the Journals screen with a single touch
- Easily record Growths (Weight, Height, Head circumference) with a single touch
- Easily record Medication Records with a single touch
- Easily add/remove Medicines with their own graphics and color schemes
- Easily view all of your activities for any given day in the "Today" screen. The Today screen shows all of your Breast Feedings, Diaper changes and all other activities for each day.
- Easily view all of your activities broken down by the hour of each day in the "Timeline" screen. The Timeline screen shows where during each the day every single one of your babys activities occurred.
- Data Export that allows you to view your data on your personal computer for more detailed analysis and custom report generation.
- Supports Multiple Babys. Track more than one babys growth easily and simply, and switch between them easily
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
- Charts of some of your most important data
- Detailed Summaries of some of your most important data
- 3 Themes to choose from
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
What's New in Version 2.1.1MORE Apple Watch support! We've gone ahead and added even more Apple Watch features as a result of Feed Baby being featured in the "Apple Watch + Family" category on the Australian and New Zealand Apple Watch App store. Before we go into what's new we'd just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you guys for the support that allowed us to get featured there!
Anyway, onto what's new...
Apple Watch Features
Feed Baby now supports starting/stopping Sleeps and Pumpings and Baths directly from your Apple Watch. These controls are available from within the Feed Baby app on your Apple Watch.
Additionally, the Glances view for Feed Baby has also been upgraded to allow you to choose if the Glance should show the latest information for a Feed, Diaper, Sleep or Pumping. You select the type of summary you would like (from Feed Baby Dashboard -> Settings -> Apple Watch) and Feed Baby will make sure that is the type of information you see in your Glance view.
This allows you to tailor your Feed Baby experience on Apple Watch.
We've also added some other BIG changes in addition to better Apple Watch support. They are:
By popular demand ....
We've introduced a screen that shows you ALL of your activity for each day on a single timeline. This will allow you to better understand your babys activity, and identify if patterns are starting to emerge in their activity. Filters allow you to focus down on a specific type of activity, such as Breast feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps, etc. Or you can keep things at a really high level. It's entirely up to you!
The Timeline screen can be opened from the main Dashboard screen (2nd from the top).
You can now export all the data in Feed Baby to a ZIP file of CSVs and Feed Baby will email the export to any email address of your choice. Now you can view your data on any spreadsheet program on your computer for full analysis. Super helpful for when you need to take this information to your doctor, or just for generating your own custom reports!
There are also various other bug fixes.
Overall this is a REALLY BIG UPDATE and we do hope you love the new features!
As always, feel free to email us for support or feedback if you wish, and if you do like Feed Baby then please consider leaving us a positive rating. Every little bit helps!