Feed Baby - Breastfeeding and Baby Tracker App
- App Store Info
Description*** Featured by Apple in "Our Favourites for Apple Watch" (Australia & New Zealand)
*** Featured by Apple in the Lifestyle -> Parenting section (Australia & New Zealand) ***
*** Featured by Apple in Apple Watch - Family (Australia & New Zealand) ***
Feed Baby is the ONLY baby tracking app you'll ever need to track your newborns breastfeedings, diaper changes, pumping and sleeps.
Countless new parents track and predict their newborns breastfeedings with Feed Baby, the best baby tracker for your iPhone, iPad and now the Apple Watch. So stop stalling and start tracking your new babys routine today!
Track and Monitor your babys Breast Feeds, Diapers, Nappy, Sleeps, Pumpings, Breastfeeding, Journals and Medicines. Record your Babys Bottle and Breast feeds as well as Solid feeds with this Baby Tracker.
The premier Baby Tracker for any of your mobile device! Now with great Apple Watch support!
Feed Baby is the premier baby tracker for logging your newborns breastfeeds and nursing sessions. You won't ever forget when your newborns last nursing session was, and how long it went for as long as you use this baby feeding tracker app.
Feed Baby also allows you to track your Breast Pumps so that you always know exactly how much Breast milk you have pumped with this baby tracking app.
Feed Baby includes detailed reports and charts/graphs that allow you to visualize some of your most important data. Feed Baby also includes detailed Timelines that show where during each day each of your baby activities occurred.
Feed Baby also allows you to export your data to CSV reports so that you can open these reports in your favourite spreadsheet program on your personal computer for further viewing and generation of custom reports.
We focus on a simple and easy to use interface. The big buttons make it easy for tired mums and dads to start or add new records during those sleepless nights!
Feed Baby also includes an iOS8 Today Widget that allows you to add up to 5 most commonly used actions to your Notifications. Actions such as starting breast feeds, recording diaper changes, and adding a new pump can be accessed directly from the Notification shade without ever having to open Feed Baby. Now you can get access to your most commonly used actions without even having to open Feed Baby!
Includes syncing between any of your mobile devices!
Key Features include:
- Easily record Breast/Bottle/Solid feeds with a single touch. Recording your Babys feeds has never been so easy!
- Easily record your newborns nursing sessions with a single touch.
- Easily record Diaper and Nappy changes with a single touch
- Easily record Dry Diapers and Dry Nappy with a single touch
- Easily start and stop Baby Sleeps with a single touch
- Easily record Breast Pumpings with a single touch
- Easily record Journals with a single touch
- Easily record your Babys Milestones in the Journals screen with a single touch
- Easily record Growths (Weight, Height, Head circumference) with a single touch
- Easily record Medication Records with a single touch
- Easily add/remove Medicines with their own graphics and color schemes
- Easily view all of your activities for any given day in the "Today" screen. The Today screen shows all of your Breast Feedings, Diaper changes and all other activities for each day.
- Easily view all of your activities broken down by the hour of each day in the "Timeline" screen. The Timeline screen shows where during each the day every single one of your babys activities
- Data Export that allows you to view your data on your personal computer for more detailed analysis and custom report generation.
- Supports Multiple Babys. Track more than one babys growth easily and simply, and switch between them easily
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
- Charts of some of your most important data
What's New in Version 2.6.10- added an "Adjust Start Time" button so that you can adjust the start time while a Feed/Sleep/Pump/Journal is in progress
- Lots of other bug fixes and performance improvements