MD Anderson Mobile
- Publisher: MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Genre: Medical
- Released: 15 Jan, 2014
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionMD Anderson Mobile is a free, easy-to use application for patients, caregivers and visitors of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s main campus location in Houston, Texas.
The application connects patients to features of our online portal, myMDAnderson, so you can manage your care on the go. With the app, you can:
• Communicate securely with your health care team
• Check your appointments or request a cancellation
• Review patient education materials and videos
• View your personal health records
Features for all app users include:
• Step-by-step directions to help you get to and from appointments or meetings
• Guide to MD Anderson, including information about amenities and important services available to cancer patients and their families
• MD Anderson events calendar
• Articles and news releases featuring the latest cancer treatment and research information, as well as inspirational stories from other cancer survivors
• Contact information, including direct dial to our health information specialists, phone directory and a form to submit your questions
• Connections to MD Anderson’s social media accounts, where you can interact with the cancer center and fellow patients and caregivers
• Notes creation
Some features for patients require a login. MD Anderson patients can contact our health information specialists at askMDAnderson to request a myMDAnderson patient portal account, 1-877-632-6789.
Support for MD Anderson Mobile is available through askMDAnderson, 1-877-632-6789, or at http://www.mdanderson.org/contact-us/askmdanderson.
Patients who have used MD Anderson Mobile say:
“I love it. I’ve been going to MD Anderson for years and through the app I discovered places I didn’t know about, but now want to check out.”
“It was easy to use. I like the way it was set up.”