MD Anderson Mobile
- Publisher: MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Genre: Medical
- Released: 15 Jan, 2014
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionMD Anderson Mobile is a free, easy-to use application for patients, caregivers and visitors of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.
The application connects patients to features of our online portal, myMDAnderson, so you can manage your care on the go. With the app, you can:
• Communicate securely with your MD Anderson healthcare team
• Schedule and check your appointments or request a cancellation
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs; Tap myMDAnderson, enter your credentials to login, then tap Track My Health
• Review patient education materials
• View your personal health records and complete necessary forms
Features for all app users include:
• Step-by-step directions to help you get to and from appointments or meetings
• Guide to MD Anderson, including information about amenities and important services available to cancer patients and their families
• MD Anderson events calendar
• Articles and news releases featuring the latest cancer treatment and research information, as well as inspirational stories from other cancer survivors
• Contact information, including direct dial to our health information specialists, phone directory and a form to submit your questions
• Connections to MD Anderson’s social media accounts, where you can interact with the cancer center and fellow patients and caregivers
Disclosure: Some features for patients require a login. MD Anderson patients can contact our health information specialists at askMDAnderson to request a myMDAnderson patient portal account, 1-877-632-6789.
Support for MD Anderson Mobile is available through askMDAnderson, 1-877-632-6789, or at http://www.mdanderson.org/contact-us/askmdanderson.
What's New in Version 4.7Fingerprint Authentication: Use Touch ID to login to your myMDAnderson account.
Patients can change their myMDAnderson password after login
Changed myMDAnderson menu: features that require authentication will only be available after login
Improved session management. An alert will warn you if the app is about to auto log out.
Other bug fixes