- Publisher: FiveIron Software, LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 21 Feb, 2012
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
See the picture, remember it, now recreate it with sliding panels. Easy at first, but move up to more panels, then even more.... Find out how fast and far you can go!
Race against the clock as you solve these fresh, fun and totally addictive puzzles - challenge your swiping speed, visual memory and mental focus. Stunning photos of everything from landscapes to everyday objects morph into a maddening slider challenge - Game On!
Compete against friends or play solo and see how many points you can rack up.
MushMash is perfect for all ages.
How the game is played?
Memorize the image that displays briefly on the screen, then slide the image panels in place to make an exact copy of the image you saw at the start.
Why everyone will love this app...
* Anyone can play; suitable for all ages.
* You can play alone or compete against anyone - parents, siblings or friends to see who has a better score.
* Gorgeous photos make the game a visual adventure to play.
* Many levels of difficulty - the game gets progressively more challenging.
* Parents can spend quality parent-child time together with this app.
* Friends will be able to compete against each other with Game Center scores.
What's New in Version 1.1- Now Free
- iOS 7 support
- New Look