Great App for Pokemon Trivia
- App Store Info
DescriptionFREE for a limited time! Hurry, offer ends soon!
How much do you know about the Pokemon characters? This app has two different game modes. The first one is "Multiplayer One Device" this game mode was designed from the ground up to take full advantage of the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Instead of having to play by yourself like other trivia apps out there, you can play with multiple people, on the same device, at the same time. This game mode is great for parties! If you would rather play the game by yourself don't worry. The second game mode was designed for one player. In "Single Player" game mode your mission is to answer the questions as fast as possible! The faster you answer a question the more points you earn! In Single Player mode you can compete for the highest score on the leader boards using your Game Center account. This app contains over 140 questions relating to Pokemon! I hope you enjoy this app! If there is anything I can do to make this app better please contact me at this email(email@example.com) or go to my website (kingsapps.com) and click on the "contact" tab. Thank for your time
- Beautiful design
- Easy to use interface
- Supports the new iPad's Retina Display
- Takes full advantage of the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Features music and sound effects
- Contains over 140 questions
- Two different game modes: Multiplayer One Device and Single Player
- Up to four players can play the game (Multiplayer One Device) at the same time on the same device on the iPad and up to two players on the iPhone and iPod Touch
- In Single Player you can compete against people from around the world on the leader-board for the highest score
- Single Player uses Game Center
- Easily email the developer your suggestions or problems inside the app. Just click on the support button.
Legal: Not affiliated with Nintendo. Any reference to third-party names, characters, products, images, or other information is for convenience and or educational purposes only and does not imply endorsement or sponsorship. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. No copyright violations are intended. This app is believed to be protected by the Fair Use Law. Please contact me at this email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject "Legal" for any questions. Thank you for your time.
What's New in Version 1.2.4This update is recommended for all users.
- Fixes a rotation bug for iPad users
- Smaller file size