App Developer Magazine
- App Store Info
DescriptionApp Developer Magazine - News and Information Source For Mobile Entrepreneurs, and Developers
The App Developer Magazine app is the best way to get the latest app development news, stories, and monthly issues on your tablet and phone. Browse the latest App Developer Magazine headlines with a swipe of your finger then tap to read news, stories, and monthly issues.
If you are an app developer, or an app entrepreneur this is a must have publication!
The beautifully designed, free, App Developer Magazine app brings you all the news from App Developer Magazine’s website and is fully integrated with our monthly publication for you to take with you online, or off!
• View monthly issues of App Developer Magazine, including all past issues
• Custom designed interfaces for your tablet and mobile phone
• Alerts for special issues and hot stories
• Industry leader insight from all over the globe
About App Developer Magazine
App Developer Magazine is a media outlet, and publication on the web, and on mobile, dedicated to the mobile app developer and the mobile industry as a whole. With over 80,000 developers, 250 industry leader authors, and app entrepreneurs subscribed and contributing to our publication, and daily newsletters since 2012, we are the #1 source people come to for news, stories, and information surrounding the mobile development industry.
App Developer Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $5.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.