News for Marlins Baseball
- App Store Info
DescriptionAttention Marlins fans, it's time to play ball and The Miami Herald has the MUST-HAVE application for you!
Follow the Miami Marlins through their season with exclusive 24/7 coverage from the Miami Herald and around the web.
Access the latest Marlins stories anytime, anywhere.
A full subscription includes:
- Miami Herald beat reporters bring you their blog, "Fish Bytes." Read and comment on exclusive reports, analysis, insider information and opinion.
- Commentary from Miami Herald columnists
- Exclusive daily beat coverage of the team from Miami Herald Sports reporters.
- Photo reports: Relive all of the action with in-depth photo galleries and exclusive Miami Herald photo coverage.
- Fan chat: Share your opinion and connect with other Marlins fans in an exclusive chat room available only on the application.
- Daily Marlins schedule, scores and league standings
- Team and league leaders
- Marlins roster
- Wikipedia: Tons of information on the team and its history accessed via Wikipedia.
- Get news, view headlines and read stories from around the web.
How does the Marlins Baseball subscription feature work?
· Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $0.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $0.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Marlins Baseball app
* Not associated with the Miami Marlins or Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
What's New in Version 5.20.0-We now have Universal app support! This one app will now support both iPhone and iPad.
-Support for variable bit rate videos to improve playback by adjusting video quality.
-Fixed an issue where the video progress bar was not updating
-Fixed error handling when a configuration call failed on startup
-Fixed crash on tablet with Saved Articles
-Fixed crash due to missing fields in AccuWeather
-Fixed an issue with Alerts not working
-Fixed how tables are shown so they fit on screen