Who is the Smartest? (WITS) Vocabulary
- App Store Info
DescriptionPlay this game show-style word game to improve your verbal skills or master tests such as the SAT or GRE! With over 2500 questions on over 1000 vocabulary and spelling words, WITS Vocab will help get your brain juiced up.
This game is targeted to ages 14+ and especially to those studying for the PSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, or other standardized test with a verbal component. Game center support allows you to track your achievements and see how smart you are compared to your peers.
• 2 game modes: Game Show and Speed Champ
• 4 multiple choice answers per question
• 8 categories (including spelling, word usage, word roots, nouns, adjectives, verbs, definitions, and antonyms/synonyms)
• 624 of the most commonly found vocabulary words in SAT and GRE prep books
• 312 of the most commonly misspelled words
• 156 of the most commonly confused word pairs
• 156 of the most common Latin and Greek word roots
• 1000+ words to learn
• 2500+ questions
• 10 leaderboards
• 30 achievements
ABOUT IMAK CREATIONS:
IMAK Creations develops educational games and creative apps for mobile devices. Search 'IMAK' and enjoy!