- App Store Info
DescriptionMove’n Play will challenge your skill, your endurance, and your brain!
Goal: Move’n Play asks you to reproduce different gestures with your phone. When moving your phone, Move’n Play will recognize the gesture. If the gesture you performed corresponds to what is asked, then you will score some points. And the more points you score, the more gestures you will be requested to perform!
But do not worry! We can play at different levels and with different modes. So you should really find something for you to enjoy:
- Training mode: for the beginner to practice, or for the advanced player to train and improve his skills
- Endurance mode : Reach the highest score with maximum 3 mistakes in a row. Don’t stress, keep cool
- Time trial mode : Make as many requested gestures as you can before time runs out … The more you do, the more you score…
- Memory Mode: score as many points as you can by reproducing a sequence of gestures you have to memorize. But of course the more you play, the more the sequence gets longer !
Of course, you will be able to compare your performance with your friends, sharing your scores on our web site, on twitter or on Facebook!
Are you ready to play and face new challenges?
Application developed by Probayes and Aeon Consulting.
What's New in Version 1.1What’s new in 1.1 ?
Based on our users feedbacks:
- We know reading the tutorial is boring. So we have added a small video showing you how to use the game, holding the iPhone, executing the gesture. If it is not enough you can still go to our web site and watch the full tutorial at à http://www.my-smart-phone.com/move-n-play/videos/
- For the expert players, we have added more challenging levels, with increasing difficulties
- We have shortened the entry levels so you get more quickly to the real meat
- If you want to practice and beat all the champions, you can now access all the levels when using the training mode, regardless of your past performance.
At the same time, we are proud to announce the release of a new product in the ‘My Smart Phone’ product line: Move’n Call. The new application allows you to call your contacts using gestures, any gesture you want… For more information, check out http://www.my-smart-phone.com/move-n-call