- Publisher: TopLineSoft Systems
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 13 Nov, 2010
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe goal of the game is landing incoming colored spaceships into planets with matching colors avoiding spaceship-to-spaceship and spaceship-to-asteroid collisions. Direction of all spaceships is changed at once by dragging the touch over the screen.
This game provides beautiful graphics, extremely innovative and addicting gameplay, dynamic alternating background music tracks and lots of other features.
* Astounding graphics: 3D planets and asteroids, burning sun, realistic explosions etc.
* Realistic sounds and several alternating music tracks on background and game sounds with separate volume control.
* Random generation of planetary configuration for each game.
* Very innovative game controls for spaceship directions.
* Increase of game complexity.
* Danger warnings.
* Random asteroids with trajectory indication.
* Five spaceships can be lost before the game ends.
* Saving best game result.
* Auto-Save and Auto-Restore (game can be closed anytime and next time the game starts it automatically restores state of play where it was interrupted).
* Game pause/resume.
There is also an iPad version of the game named "Space Navigator HD".