- Publisher: Garmin Wuerzburg GmbH
- Genre: Navigation
- Released: 24 Nov, 2010
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Price: $69.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionWith NAVIGON you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully functional mobile navigation system. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the iOS operating concept.
*** Range of functions ***
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Can be used in portrait and landscape format
- Precise spoken announcements
- Intelligent address entry
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Real Road Sign
- Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning
- NAVIGON MyRoutes
- Day and night modes for map display (automatic switching)
- 2D and 3D map display (bird’s-eye view)
- Route planning function
- Extended Pedestrian Navigation using the iPhone’s internal compass
- Reality Scanner for POI searches with Augmented Reality
- Coordinate entry
- SOS Emergency Help
- Connection to Facebook and Twitter
- Live Weather information
- Panorama View 3D (available as In App Purchase)
The latest HERE map material with coverage for India
Latest Map Guarantee:
Guarantees you the most up-date maps at all times! After installing the app, you will automatically have access to the latest maps from the market leader HERE .
Please note the following:
Positioning your iPhone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception! We recommend that you use the NAVIGON Design Car Kit for the iPhone, which includes both a designer suction pad holder and a car charger, enabling you to charge your iPhone during the journey. Available from specialist retailers or from the NAVIGON shop directly at www.navigon.com!
Should you experience GPS reception problems with your iPhone, please refer to the FAQ on our website:www.navigon.com.
Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
What's New in Version 2.9.1- Enhanced contrast of menus if "reduced transperency" in the iPhone's accessibility settings is turned to ON
- Various small improvements and bug fixes