- App Store Info
DescriptionStream your PC iTunes Music Library audio, video, music, documents and photo files from anywhere using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. What's New? shuffle, continuous play and advanced caching of songs and artwork.
Use shuffle mode to randomly playing through a playlist. Can also shake the device to do a shuffle. Shaking the device while the main playlists are displayed will select your Library Playlist and do a Shuffle.
Normal playing mode will automatically play through an entire playlist unless you turn the Setting off.
Includes free StreamTunes Mobile Media Server for your PC, a $19.99 value.
** FEATURES **
- Large number of formats supported without prior conversion
- Continuous, single and random playlist modes
- iTunes library integration; browse your iTunes playlists and tracks
- My Pictures special folder for serving your pictures
- My Documents special folder for service your Word, Excel, PDF, text format files and much, much more
- My Web Documents for serving up Internet web pages.
- My Other for including dynamically file types such as videos. A list of My Other files is presented using your mobile browser so access to these files can be provided.
- Play all your music, display album
- Play using your iTunes playlists.
- Play full playlist or single tracks
- Background audio player or full screen audio player
- Full screen video player supporting HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- AirPlay audio and video support (video requires iPad, iPhone or iPod Tiuch running iOS 5.0 or greater)
**NO NEED TO CONVERT OR SYNC**
Why bother converting your stuff to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch format before you can view it? Syncing files to your iOS device is a pain.
StreamTunes companion program StreamTunes Media Server, which runs on your PC, does that for you. StreamTunes users can download StreamTunes Media Server for free from https://www.streamtunes.tv/mobile/
StreamTunes converts the files to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch friendly format on-the-fly, whether on WiFi or 3G so a single touch will start playback on your device in as little as 5 seconds.
**UP TO HD QUALITY**
You can stream movies up to HD quality (720p) over WiFi to your iPad , iPhone or iPod Touch from most recent PCs.
On iPhones and iPod Touch up to 480p over 3G.
- *Movie files*: in MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV and more formats
- *Music files* in MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, M4A and more formats.
- *Photo files* in JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF (RAW files are not supported)
**WiFi or 3G Network Connection**
Stream over 3G anywhere from your PC to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. You can watch your movies, listen to your music wherever you are. Uses a single sign-in at https://www.streamtunes.tv portal to find your computer and stream away. Single sign-in uses credentials that you register with streamTunes.tv during installation of the StreamTunes Media Server. Registration information can be changed at any time and is used by the StreamTunes app configuration.
**WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE**
StreamTunes runs on your iPad, Phone or iPod Touch so long as you use iOS 3.0 or greater. StreamTunes is a universal app. Buy once and run on an iOS device.
You also need the free StreamTunes Media Server program running on a PC with Pentium4 or greater running Windows 7, Vista or Windows XP. A 1.8Ghz Core 2 Duo or faster is recommended.
The StreamTunes Media Server is a *free program* that StreamTunes users can download from https://www.streamtunes.tv/mobile
StreamTunes requires a continuous connection between your PC and your iOS device. Network conditions may affect video quality or the ability to connect.
Connecting from an external location (3G or non-local WiFi) requires manual port forwarding on your router using the StreamTunes Media Server Router Setup.
What's New in Version 11.7- added support for My Other and can be added using Media Server.
- My Other can include dynamically file types such as videos. A list of My Other files is presented using your mobile browser so access to these files can be provided.
- Can now refresh Media Server, if needed, from side menu.