iStreamTunes - Stream your iTunes library from anywhere
- App Store Info
DescriptionStream your iTunes Music Library audio, video, music, documents and photo files from anywhere using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. What's New? Shuffle, search filters, continuous play and advanced caching of songs and artwork. New easy server configuration for opening ports.
Use shuffle mode to randomly playing through a playlist. Can also shake the device to do a shuffle. Shaking the device while the main playlists are displayed will select your Music Playlist and do a Shuffle.
Search now does a filter showing only matching result. You can use logical OR or AND for two criteria. e.g. Coldplay | AC/DC , e.g. Underwood & Lambert
Normal playing mode will automatically play through an entire playlist unless you turn the Setting off.
The app interfaces with the iStreamTunes Media Server which runs on your PC. Included with this purchase is a free licensed copy of the iStreamTunes Media Server for your PC, a $19.99 value. When StreamTunes app for the first time, you are provided with the necessary details for downloading and installing the StreamTunes Media Server. After the server is installed, use the registration email and password in the app settings so that the app can connect to your media server.
** FEATURES **
- Large number of formats supported without prior conversion
- Shuffle play for all playlists.
- Continuous, single and random playlist modes
- iTunes library integration; browse your iTunes playlists and tracks
- My Pictures special folder for serving your pictures
- My Documents special folder for service your Word, Excel, PDF, text format files and much, much more
- My Web Documents for serving up Internet web pages.
- My Other for including dynamically file types such as videos. A list of My Other files is presented using your mobile browser so access to these files can be provided.
- Play full playlist or single tracks
- Background audio player or full screen audio player
- Full screen video player supporting HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- AirPlay audio and video support (video requires iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 6.0 or greater)
**NO NEED TO CONVERT OR SYNC**
Why bother converting your stuff to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch format before you can view it? Syncing files to your iOS device is a pain.
iStreamTunes companion program iStreamTunes Media Server, which runs on your PC, does that for you. iStreamTunes users can download iStreamTunes Media Server for free from https://www.streamtunes.tv/mobile/.
Can use alternative browser web client by going to https://www.streamtunes.tv and logging in from anywhere.
iStreamTunes converts the files to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch friendly format on-the-fly, whether on WiFi or 3G so a single touch will start playback on your device in as little as 5 seconds.
**UP TO HD VIDEO QUALITY**
You can stream movies up to HD quality (720p) over WiFi to your iPad , iPhone or iPod Touch from most recent PCs.
On iPhones and iPod Touch up to 480p over 4G.
- *Movie files*: in MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV and more formats
- *Music files* in MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, M4A and more formats.
- *Photo files* in JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF (RAW files are not supported)
**WiFi or 4G Network Connection**
Stream over 4G anywhere from your PC to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. You can watch your movies, listen to your music wherever you are. Registration information can be changed at any time and is set in the iStreamTunes app settings.
Connecting through the Internet using 4G requires port forwarding on your router to open access. This is automatically done by the iStreamTunes Media Server when starting up.
What's New in Version 12.4- bug fixes for shuffle play
- faster player