Training for iPad
- Publisher: Joseph D'Alessandro Jr.
- Genre: Education
- Released: 13 Dec, 2010
- Size: 71.4 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionTRAINING for iPad is designed to teach you how to use your new iPad. It contains high quality engaging and entertaining video based training to get you up and running on your new iPad quickly and effortlessly. The videos are professionally produced with call-outs, zooms, animation and a voice over.
• Getting Started
• Creating an Apple ID / iTunes Store Account
• Setting a Security Passcode
• Connecting to Wi-Fi networks
• Searching for and Purchasing apps
• Transferring Files to your iPad via iTunes
• Setting up a 3G/4G Data Plan
* Compatible with iPad, iPad 2 and the new third-generation iPad with Retina display
Go to www.replay11.com/apps.html to view a demo video of this app and see the other apps/games we have produced.
What's New in Version 1.1• Added high-resolution support for the Retina display on the new iPad
• New Training Content for iOS 5.1
• New replay11 company branding
• Updated and improved app icon
• New Resources Section
• New Integrated Web View
• Integrated Built-in Mail Composer for support