- App Store Info
DescriptionGem Struck is Fun, Challenging, and Addicting!
Fly away to exotic faraway lands with the quirky Gem Struck bird Hikaru in search of precious gems. Solve challenging puzzles and earn points by matching adjacent gems of the same type. The larger the number of gems in a single match, the bigger the points! Whether you're a casual gamer or a puzzle fanatic, you'll love Gem Struck for its simple mechanics.
THREE MODES OF PLAY
- Story: Features 3 worldly stages totaling 75 levels. Every level is meticulously designed and perfected to provide you with an exciting and mentally stimulating game experience. How long will it take you to pass all 75 levels and achieve all 225 stars? Give it a shot today!
- Classic: Play a randomly generated 15x9 gems board with an infinite timer. Be casual and solve at your leisure or challenge yourself to optimize and maximize your score. Either way, we know you'll love it. (Kids will love it too!)
- Head-2-head Multiplayer: If you're looking for a socially fulfilling gaming experience, here's your chance to compete LIVE against a friend or a stranger in a head-2-head game. Requires iOS 4.1 or higher and Game Center.
- The quirky Gem Struck bird Hikaru
- Story Mode, Classic Mode, and Live Head-2-Head Multiplayer (multiplayer requires iOS 4.1 or higher and Game Center)
- 75 awesome levels in Story Mode
- Level Designer: the ultimate tool for creating and customizing your own boards
- 8 Leaderboards to track your performance against other players. Requires iOS 4.1 or higher and Game Center.
- 4 fun and soothing music tracks to entertain your ears while you play or if you prefer, listen to your own iPod music
- 2 sets of gem styles consisting of 8 types of gems each
- Special pieces in Story Mode: left and right shift, bomb, block and wild
- Special modifiers in Classic and Head-2-Head Multiplayer Modes: 2x, 3x, +3, +5, and +9
- Supports Retina Display
Don't be the last to play Gem Struck. Get it today and instantly become "Gem Struck"!
What's New in Version 2.0.0- Updated to support full screen play on newer iPads and iPhones
- General fixes