Kamigo: Theatre of Skies
- Publisher: David Fernandez Vara
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 12 Dec, 2010
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionStaring Goat Games brings you the chance to harness the forces of nature directly on your iPad/iPhone. Soar the sky with a stunt kite and relax feeling the breeze just on your fingertips.
Kamigo: Theatre of skies is the most realistic kite simulator ever done. Thanks to the multitouch controls and its advanced physics engine, you'll feel just like flying a real kite, anywhere you are.
Kites dancing like puppets in the great theatre of skies. That is Kamigo, the language of the gods.
- Enjoy the most realistic kite flying ever done on a handheld platform!
- Up to 5 stunt kites to choose or unlock in Kiteshop, and many more in the next updates!
- four scenarios available, each with its unique flying feeling.
- Two flight modes: Freemode and Stuntmode.
- Customizable wind & line settings.
- Customizable Handles, choose your color and preferred handles!
- Six stuntcourses to test your skills.
- Use your own iPod Playlist when flying!
- Universal Binary: enjoy Kamigo:Theatre of skies on both your iPad and iPhone!
- Many more features coming in the next updates!
What's New in Version 1.1- Adjustable line length (short, normal and long line modes)
- Now you can access handle options from kite menu.
- New dynamic wind system (normal or random wind options in environment selection).
- Added shadows
- V-Max made easier to control
- Minor graphic glitches fixed
- New Kite: Oldie Spin Off, directly form the 80s!
- New Stuntmode course: Five-pointed Star.
- Stuntmode course helper added