Drone Escape for AR.Drone
- App Store Info
DescriptionTo make a long story short: those mean aliens took over the world (also known as your living room) and it is time for you and your AR.Drone to escape.
While escaping you should try to rescue as many survivors as possible by landing on certain spots in your living room. Get a move on! They are already close on your heels.
Hopefully your energy pulse weapon is charged if you are running into trouble...
This is an augmented reality single player game for Parrot's new quadrocopter: the AR.Drone. Of course it is only useful if you already have the AR.Drone hardware from Parrot.
PLEASE NOTE: this game will work only with AR.Drone 1. Check my other AR.Drone apps if you are looking for AR.Drone 2 compatibility.
Demo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICFcZdaTNw
This game is not endorsed by Parrot and Parrot is not offering support for the app. If you are experience any problems please use www.digitalsirup.com to get in touch with me.
What's New in Version 1.1* New sound effects for different game messages.
* For every new game message a short sound is played only once. This will take the stress out of the game.
* New AR.Drone behavior when get hit by a missile or you crash into a ship. (also less stressful)
* Improves iPad hud: dodge buttons are now below the control sticks, the radar is in the center of the screen. Increased size of the control sticks.
* New sounds for the ingame messages.
* Battery icon shows percent value.
* Switches to front camera automatically on start.
* Adds adaptive video support.
* New reset button behavior. (auto reset)
* While the AR.Drone is not flying there is a button in the lower left where you can go back to the main menu.
* Shows the firmware version of the AR.Drone on startup.
* Fixes the white screen issue on iPad2.
* Fixes a few memory leaks.
* A lot of optimization and tweaks.
* Drone Escape requires at least AR.Drone firmware 1.4.7.