Quraan Tafseer Juzz Amma
- App Store Info
Description*** BIG SALE AT 60% OFF! ***
An interpretation of Al Quran's Juzz Amma (Quraan Tafseer Juzz Amma) that is concise, practical, and compact. It is compiled from many standard interpretative literatures (tafseer books) from the old and modern days.
This book app is not merely a translation, but it also contains explanations that were thoroughly explained by Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, his friends, the tabi'in, and tabi'u-tabi'in as well as many competent muslim scholars (ulema) in this field.
Explanations in this book are divided into two parts, the first covers the general explanations regarding the contents of the verses, while the second part explains the comments of interpretation experts on these verses, so that it is easy and clear for us to study and to comprehend these verses.
Juzz Amma is the 30th juzz (juz/section) or last juzz of the Quran. It contains 37 short surahs that starts with surah An-Nabaa (Amma yatasaa aluun) and ends with surah An-Nas. There are many important and valuable secrets in the Juzz Amma that we can learn and understand more than just often read or often heard.
The content was written by a teacher (ustadz) who is an expert in his field, for more details, please see the About menu.
- Arabic, transliterations, and translations.
- General explanations and the comments of interpretation experts.
- Page to page navigation Shortcut.
- Automatic rotate option (supports portrait and landscape orientations).
- Supports fast app switching on multitasking devices.
- High-resolution graphic.
- Available in two languages, English and Indonesian that you can switch under the Options menu.
What's New in Version 1.2- Language can be changed instantly from English to Bahasa Indonesia and vice versa.
- Minor bug fixes and user experience improvements.