Ticket to Ride
- App Store Info
DescriptionBEST-SELLING BOARD GAME NOW AVAILABLE ON IPHONE AND IPAD WITH A NEW CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER MODE AND BRAND NEW VERTICAL MAP: INDIA
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average! In addition to the exciting cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and the brand new India map, the first vertical map to be available on Ticket to Ride.
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans". **Winner of the Pocket Gamer Awards for Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year!
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – "A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS."
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (list not exhaustive).
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910, Legendary Asia and India available as in-app purchases
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes to help you master all the maps
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
What's New in Version 2.0.15Local Play has been completely reworked.
Playing with other devices over Wifi network works much better
Disconnections are easily recoverable
Creating a game works on all devices
On iOS devices, you can play over Bluetooth
Invitation's first player setting has been fixed and will not crash the app anymore
The first player is randomly choosen by default for pass-and-play, local and solo games
The tooltip of the Instant Bot hot-swap switch is now correct
Swiss : Error message when trying to claim a double route in a 2 players game should say the minimum nb of players is 3