Highlights Silly Shapes Lite
- App Store Info
DescriptionHighlights Silly Shapes Lite brings the silliness of our What’s Wrong? illustrations to the iPhone and iPod Touch with an irresistible mix of puzzles and shapes that change every time you play the game.
What critics are saying about Highlights Silly Shapes:
★ "Highlights Silly Shapes is another well put together app from the folks at Highlights and Mobad Games." ... The iPhone Mom
Each Silly Shapes puzzle can be played at three levels of difficulty:
• Easy – Six large and distinguishable shapes for beginners.
• Medium – Nine unique geometric shapes.
• Hard – Twelve similar puzzle shapes.
The shapes in the Medium and Hard levels are not always rotated properly, so you may need to spin the shape with your finger to lock it into place.
It will take a steady hand to get the shape to line up perfectly before you lift your finger to make it stick. On the other hand, there's nothing stopping you from slapping a shape down as long as it's close to the target.
Have fun solving the two Silly Shapes puzzles included in this free version of the game along with two additional puzzles available after registering. And don't forget to find our cute little dog, Spot, who is hiding somewhere within each completed puzzle.
• Puzzles – Two of our favorite illustrations have had shapes cut out of them, and you must put them back into place.
• Randomized Shapes – Different locations are generated each time the puzzle starts so you can play them over and over.
• Hints – The hints will help you locate where a shape is located and which way to spin it when its rotation is off. This feature can be turned off to increase the challenge.
• Difficulty Levels – Easy shapes that don't need to be rotated for beginners. Medium and Hard levels with shapes that need to be rotated to increase the challenge.
• Register – Register to receive two free puzzles.
• Music – Custom tunes play in the background. Music can be turned on and off.
Children will enjoy an imaginative and fun play experience that captures their attention and interest as they move and rotate their shapes into place and complete each puzzle.